Importer of Record

Feeling discouraged to expand your business to the US? Since US Customs restricts foreign businesses from holding their own IOR, a USPPI, is needed to serve on behalf of the foreign party. Need an USPPI? Fill out our form and we would be happy to assist you in the process.

Get More Information